Visit your local Peace Marketplace “Home Store & Artisanal Market” featuring GALENA CANNING COMPANY BBQ sauces!
Here’s an easy, but delicious, baked BBQ Chicken Wings recipe. This recipe is for baked BBQ Chicken Wings, so you don’t have to worry about deep frying them. This makes prep and clean up a breeze so you can spend more time with your guests and watching the game! Pairs well with our AUGUST HILL Chardonel (white) or Chambourcin Reserve (red) wines!
- 32 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Galena Canning Company barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss the chicken wings with the vegetable oil, salt and pepper then line up on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until wings are crispy and browned for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove the wings and add them to a large (clean) bowl and toss them with the barbecue sauce, then bake them for an additional 5 minutes