With the official start of fall just a couple of weeks away, we wanted to pop in your inbox with some trends to look out for this season as you transition your homes between seasons!
- Rich and cozy textiles - Think throw blankets and pillows to warm up your space and offer a practical addition to your home.
- Natural elements- Woods and marbles, antique bowls & pedestals, jute runners, and wicker trays are fantastic ways to transition seamlessly between seasons.
- Bold taper candles - Olive green and burnt orange are both classic fall colors. Bring in the bold with colored taper candles.
- Faux greens - Snag some dried artichokes for some green in an unexpected way. They'll last you all season and bring in a soft green to match many home color schemes.
- Gingham table linens - A tried and true pattern for fall. But go small with simple napkins that compliment the rest of your space!