We've got you covered on Nora Fleming gift ideas this year!
Style meets function with the variety of serving trays, platters, and other kitchen and home items. Not only are the pieces beautiful on their own, but the mini's bring the holidays to life.
Who is a Nora Fleming gift good for?
- A new homeowner - New homeowners are just laying the groundwork for years of entertaining in their new space. Help them stock up with serving platters as they begin the journey of filling up their home with holiday memories.
- The hostess with the mostest- If you know someone that loves hosting and does it beautifully, gift them a new Nora Fleming piece and a few minis to add to their fun! You know it will be put to good use in their hands.
- The Nora Fleming Fan - Some people already really love using Nora Fleming for serving guests at gatherings. But, consider getting them something they may not have already! They likely have serving platters, but they've probably been eyeing the "Cutie Container", "Memo Board", or Minis Keepsake Box!
What pieces can I gift?
- Serving Pieces- The serving platters and pieces, from chip and dip trays to cake pedestals, are the most common Nora Fleming items to gift. Coming in a range of sizes and classic styles, they are incredibly functional as well as beautiful.
- Decor- Nora Fleming also has a variety of decor pieces like ceramic signs and decorative holders.
- Minis- No Nora Fleming gift is complete without a couple of mini charms. From holidays to birthdays, we've got all the minis you'll need in store.
We hope this will serve up some inspiration and make gifting a little bit easier this season!
Here at Peace Marketplace we aim to have something for everyone. We're putting together an ultimate gift guide for gifts under ten, twenty, and thirty dollars. Check out our must-have items below!
Tis the gifting season. While many find joy in gathering gifts for friends and family, it can be daunting as your shopping list grows. We're here to make gifting this season a little bit easier with intentional gift guides for all the people in your life.
Many of us, spend much of our time with work friends and acquaintances. So, it's natural to want to consider a thoughtful little gift for these people in our lives. Our favorite gifts for the workplace are delicious consumables. Check out our list of holiday workplace treats you can find right in the store!
- Shared candies for a department to enjoy - Nothing says sweet treats like a box of assorted chocolate - there is something for everyone! Have a department in your workplace you'd like to grab a gift for? Stop by and grab some Cora Lee Candies, or put together a basket of a variety of snacks.
- AnnieB's Salted Caramel Popcorn - The best of both worlds with this salty sweet classic. A great little hearty treat for any workplace friend!
- Peppermint Bark - This might be our favorite holiday treat by AnnieB's! The cool peppermint crunch and chocolate is the best winter sweet.
- AnnieB's Caramel -This is the perfect little treat to go around. Within just one bag, you'll get ten individually wrapped caramels that your co-workers are sure to enjoy.
- Toffee- B.T. McElrath's toffee are some of the most deliciously rich treats in the store. You might even be tempted to keep these for yourself!
Happy gifting and happy holidays from your friends at Peace Marketplace!
- Dark chocolate chips, or baking squares, etc.
- Dried fruit and mixed nuts.
- Sea salt
- Parchment paper & baking sheets
Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl. Continuously stir the chocolate chips. When the chocolate is really smooth, start to dollop on your lined baking sheet using a spoon. The smaller the better, mainly because you can eat them in one bite!
Sprinkle a mix of the toppings on the chocolate. Finally, add a dash of salt if you’d like. Then put the trays in a cool dry place, or the fridge if you like your treats nice and cold. Let set for about thirty minutes to an hour. Enjoy!